Thursday, September 20, 2018

  HERE'S WHAT I LEARNED TODAY 

 So today I learn something don't mess around in class because your teacher will make the rest of you life in that class a living hell. Believe me when I say that today
My teacher was not going to put up with our sh*t because students enter class late, he get interrupt by talking students and he didn't care and he said I dont care if you fail or not he want to help us succeed and we dont take advantage of the opportunity and we might just fail this 1 semester, well not me I am going drop the  my barrier of asking questions of help and man up and get my sh*t together i mean i am a f**king junior for christ sake and I need to start thing about my future and i just got one more to go and make my name be the first in my family graduate and move on to a college that what I learn to day dont ever mess with your teacher because the stuff that comes out of their mouth could be a life lesson sometime 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bnw essay

In the book of The Brave New Wrold by  Alduos Huxley, it talk about an utopian wrold where most of society had given in In the new culture....