Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The Socratic Method 

The socratic method is like another way to find the answer to any of the questions you and I may have, but the way this method was built to work is completely different then what I've been taught. What I've been taught was like do it like this and this bit the method was built to make the dumbest, simplest thing and make it have a whole different meaning. Correct me if ok am wrong because I am just a teen who is still stupid and I am still learning about this. This is the way I see this method many of you have a different opinion about this which is fine with me and you guys want to correct me on this please do tell me what am I doing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bnw essay

In the book of The Brave New Wrold by  Alduos Huxley, it talk about an utopian wrold where most of society had given in In the new culture....