Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Brave New Wrold Note Chapter 7

When Benard and lenina arrived where I believe is in India whole they where heading to where I also believe was a city I think. So they arrived to a tower where they started at but somethin catches lenina eyes it was a man a old man that was walking down the stairs and lenina asked by saying what is that thing *I believe I do t remember* and Benard answered by saying that an old man walking down the stairs but lenina said that the director doesn't allow that where they lived. Benard answered by saying that it not allowed over there because we have technology where they can freeze your body from aging but here they can't. Then lenina also saw a women breastfeeding a baby and she got gross out by it, but what really grosses me out the most is that people like her thinks this is gross to see a mother and child bond with each other but creating and just having sex just for the pleasure from itand it being a normal thing and being under the influence of a drug to fake your happiness. Hell no now that gross. Benard saw something else he asked lenina wouldn't you be happy if y pi u had a child of her own which tell me that when he is not under the influence of soma he not blind he think from his own free will has his own mind. Later in the story they head somewhere In which I believe it was a circus but dark, I mean I' ve seen some sh*t but reading it from a book somehow make worse I believe it because of the details they but in it because them benard and lenina was watch what I believe is an act but then the scene where someone is sacrifice to Ford ( In Reality them men gods) for a session of rain so the corn can grow but I know that this happen in real life to but back in the past, but damn reading it from a book is to me alot worse then watching that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bnw essay

In the book of The Brave New Wrold by  Alduos Huxley, it talk about an utopian wrold where most of society had given in In the new culture....