Wednesday, October 24, 2018

          WHAT I LEARNED TODAY                       ABOUT SELF RELIANCE.

After reading the poem and the essay with the help of my teacher explanation of the story, I was able to understand the message that Emerson was given to those who can understand his message. He wants us to let our self be controlled by those who are against your dream, goal. He gave an example that he had an idea he like but his friends from the church explained that "if those idea are not coming from above then they are coming from below" which mean that what ideas that the church doesn't like they explain it to come from hell and that he is going the but then he responds with "They do not seem to me to be such; but if I am the Devil's child, I will live then from the Devil." Which means that if it is from the Devil then he will follow it even he join him. What he is try to day is that dont let people with power or money or even both control your life you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bnw essay

In the book of The Brave New Wrold by  Alduos Huxley, it talk about an utopian wrold where most of society had given in In the new culture....